- Master Thesis presented at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw Stipulatio w świetle Tabliczek z Murecine (Stipulation in the Murecine Tablets), April 1997.
- Dissertation Il divorzio nel diritto romano e nella pratica giurdica dell’Egitto romano presented at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw in October 2002, Honourable Distinction at the annual competition of the bi-monthly Państwo i Prawo.
- scholarship of the Government of the Arabic Republic of Egypt (Cairo 1999)
- START Scholarship of Foundation for Polish Science (2000)
- DAAD Scholarship at Universität zu Köln (2001/2002)
- Several summer research scholarships of the Catholic University of Leuven (1999–2004)
- Visiting Professor at the University of the Basque Country in San Sebastián–Donostia at the invitation of the Basque Autonomous Government ( 2007/2008)
- since October 2002: assistant professor (adjunct) at the Chair of Roman Law and the Law of Antiquity
- since October 2013: dr hab.